And the Winner Is…May 22, 2018 / Posted in Tell It Like It Is, Uncategorized
Last month we asked our readers to take part in a survey to help us understand their needs better.
We had many responses and some really thoughtful feedback that we will incorporate into our business practices.
We asked carriers what was most important for them when considering factoring.
- For 25% of respondents, a low rate and no additional fees were a top requirement.
- For 21% of respondents, same-day funding was very important.
- For 17% no credit risk arrangement was key.
- For 16% having a mobile app to submit paperwork is really important.
- About 15% of you always wanted to speak with a live person.
- About 10% cared about the flexibility of the company, the length of the contract, load boards and a fuel card program.
- About 5% wanted access to the company president and a dispatch service.
This was extremely useful information for us. Thank you one and all who shared your opinion with us.
We also promised a random drawing for anyone who took part in the survey to receive a $100 cash gift card. Play the video below to see who the lucky recipient was.
At Pay4Freight, we help truckers and owner-operators be their best with easily accessible and conveniently flexible freight factoring programs. You can also turn to us for the resources you need to make confident decisions.
Check out our website to learn more about what we do and how we do it then contact us with your questions.