Partner of the Month: Diamond Freight IncJul 25, 2018 / Posted in Partner of the Month
Our partner of the month for July is Diamond Freight Inc. We caught up with Pamela to chat with her about how the company got started and what keeps them trucking.
- Please tell us a little more about your business.
We are based out of Georgia and ship all legal flatbed freight such as lumber, metal, and concrete.
- When did you get started?
I started my company in 2012, but I have been in the business for about a decade.
- What is most challenging about what you do for a living?
Whenever there are mechanical breakdowns. Puts everything to a halt and slows down a face paced business.
- What advice would you give to someone just starting out in this business?
You have to know your drivers. They will make or break your business!
- How do you keep a work-life balance?
You have to know when your day is over. You need to have a cut off time and that be the end of it.
- Anything you’d like to add?
I like the fact that there is a factoring company that is put in place for having capital to keep business moving. Amy Kinney is my agent from P4F and she listens and cares about my business and needs.