Keep Your Mind Active on the Road with PodcastsSep 29, 2017 / Posted in Uncategorized
Have you ever thought that you could spend your time better during those long hours on the road? Sure you have. Thanks to the wealth of technology at our disposal we can listen to our favorite music and more. At times, however, maybe you have craved some intellectual stimulation while on the road. The answer is finding a podcast that suits your interests. Listening to a podcast is a great way to keep your mind engaged while driving. Here are a few you might want to check out.
Who doesn’t like a laugh? The hours will fly by when listening to these comedy-themed podcasts. Among the ones to try are:
- Two Dope Queens, featuring Phoebe Robinson, host of So Many White Guys and author of “You Can’t Touch My Hair” and former Daily Show correspondent Jessica Williams
- Anna Faris Is Unqualified, where the comedienne talks to all kinds of strangers
- How Did This Get Made? with Paul Scheer, Jason Mantzoukas and June Diane Raphael who make fun those movies that are so bad, they’re good
- Nerdist Podcast, with Talking Dead host and famed nerd Chris Hardwick, along with his friends Jonah Ray and Matt Mira
This broad category covers a whole range of topics that include obscure facts, interviews with interesting people famous and otherwise and much more.
- 99 Percent Invisible, which talks about those things we never think of
- Another Round, with Tracey Clayton of Buzzfeed and Heben Nigatu of Late Night With Stephen Colbert, chat about gender, race, pop culture and anything else they dream up
- Blank Check With Griffin & David, which reviews the bodies of work of blockbuster movie directors
For more information on the above-mentioned podcasts, check out this list of the best podcasts of 2017. You’ll find how to access the podcast as well as notable episodes. Broaden your horizons on trucking by frequently checking out Pay4Freight.