Employee of the Month: Roland WilliamsNov 7, 2017 / Posted in Employee of the Month
Pay4Freight is not just a freight factoring company. We are a family of individuals who come to work every day determined to give our partners our best effort—that means not just being efficient and professional, but also friendly and understanding. Many of our partners are not locally based and might never meet us in person.
The relationships that are fostered over many years are very real, though. Every month we highlight a Pay4Freight team member so that our partners can put a face to the voice on the other end of the line. This month we caught up with our employee of the month, Roland Williams.
What is your name?
- My name is Roland Williams
When did you start working for Pay4Freight?
- I started working for Pay4Freight on February 20, 2014.
What is your role at the company?
- I am in Business Development and Sales.
What do you enjoy most about your job?
- I enjoy meeting clients and developing lasting relationships with them.
Complete this sentence: If you really knew me, you’d know….
- I enjoy photography, reading, and all forms of sports.