You work hard for your money. Let our Partner Fuel Card maximize your earnings by saving you $$$ every year.
If you work hard to earn your money, it’s important to also use each and every tool available to you to maximize your resources.
We have looked at many fuel cards to find the one that provides our trucking partners with the best value. The truth is that a good fuel card can save you thousands of dollars over the span of a year.
Here are 32 ways that you can save with our partner fuel card.
1. Saving on Fuel
- Our Fuel Discount Card gives you access to fuel discounts at almost 2000 locations across the United States, including Love’s, Petro, Pilot, Flying J, TA and many more.
- You will have access to tools and apps that help you track purchases and discounts of fuel.
- Our Fuel Card is universally accepted at more than 6,800 truck stops in the United States and Canada, and it includes all major chains.
- You get personalized service that is unmatched in the industry today.
- Comprehensive easy-to-use software on our site that provides reports and purchase information that is available 24/7.
2. Saving on Tires
- Get a $25 rebate of GoodYear commercial truck tires and retreads.
- Receive a $12 rebate on Yokohama commercial truck tires.
- Get access to national account tire pricing over-the-road with the Road Call Emergency Tire Program.
3. Saving on Equipment
- Get up to $1000 back on new DuraStar, LoneStar, ProStar, 9900i, TranStar, PayStar, and WorkStar International trucks.
- Save $500 when using our card on any used make or model truck purchased at approved International Used Truck Centers.
4. Saving on Maintenance
- Parts: Get guaranteed, major fleet pricing, consolidated billing, and instant credit recognition with a Fleet Charge® Advantage card.
- PM/DOT Services: for your preventive maintenance needs and DOT inspections. Save up to $20 at Bosselman Boss Shops and TA/Petro locations.
- Fleet Maintenance Supplies: Control your costs, keep your trucks moving, reduce the hours your shop personnel spend with vendors and improve your bottom line. Save up to 25% on quality fleet maintenance products with Imperial Supplies.
- Maintenance Software: Save 10% on Prophesy FleetTrax Premier, the most comprehensive truck fleet maintenance program available for the trucking industry.
- Mud Flaps: See reduced drag and cut fuel costs with Eco Flaps. Save 10% on your new mud flaps available in a variety of sizes for both tractor and trailer applications.
- Breakdown Service: When you need roadside assistance, get all the breakdown services you need at discounted prices with RoadSquad Connect, and when you sign up for Emergency Roadside Membership powered by RoadsideMASTERS.com.
5. Saving on Technology
- Freight Finding: A great solution for your freight finding needs. Receive 30 days free plus a 10% discount thereafter with DAT TruckersEdge.
- Wireless Services: Save up to 19% on qualified AT&T and Sprint Plans! Members, employees, and drivers are all eligible for discounts.
- Trucking Software: Partnering with Prophesy’s complete transportation software solutions, you can receive a 10% rebate or additional software.
- Toll and Bypass: One transponder, nationwide usage. Sign up with BESTPASS and all setup fees will be waived.
- Fleet Management: Save on Sprint fleet solutions, including fleet management + more
- Wireless Services: Save up to 19% on qualified AT&T and Sprint Plans! Members, employees, and drivers are all eligible for discounts
6. Saving on Legal Costs
If you are a new driver you might consider enrolling in the Open Road Drivers Plan which provides peace of mind and protection for legal matters relating to operating your trucking business. Some of the benefits include:
- Personal legal fees: There is no legal coverage cap on moving/non-moving violations. Legal fee assistance up to $5,000 for manslaughter, negligent homicide, or vehicular homicide charges. Open Road also covers up to $500 for the collection of vehicle damages.
- Retain and attract experienced drivers: With the Open Road Drivers Plan, your professional drivers have the protection of a local attorney representation. Participation in the plan helps your drivers keep their legal costs low, minimizes time spent on legal issues and helps you retain the best drivers.
- Trip Guarantees: Up to $500 reimbursement for meals, lodging, and transportation expenses if a driver is more than 50 miles from home and their vehicle is stolen or disabled in an accident.
- Detailed monthly reports: receive a detailed monthly report identifying the dates and locations of the incidents, the driver, and the status of the citation. Better tracking of infractions gives you more insight into safety—allowing you to identify training issues, reward superior driving, and identify enforcement issues.
7. Saving on Insurance
Our Fuel Card Partner provides affordable occupational accident insurance through Trinity Risk and AON Risk Solutions.
8. Saving on Office Solutions
- Office Supplies: Whether you’re looking for pens and paper, or cleaning supplies and hand dryers, our fuel card partner has you covered with discounts from Office Depot, Staples, and Office360°.
- Document Scanning: Receive a 6% discount on TRANSFLO document scanning solutions from Pegasus TransTech.
- Payroll Services: This might not be applicable if you don’t have a fleet, but if you do, or when you grow, receive a 6% discount on payroll services from ADP.
- Uniforms: Similar to the point above, this might not be applicable to you if you are an owner-operator, but you can get exclusive savings and benefits on uniforms and uniform services from UniFirst.
9. Saving on Accommodation
- Wyndham Hotels Benefit: Access savings of 15% on the best available price for rooms at over 7,600 participating hotels. This benefit is available to members—including employees and drivers. Receive up to an additional 15% off the “Best Available Rate” at participating locations*.